American University Of London
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Come share us wth the weridest things u did:D...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ms.cute

ms.cute

Female Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-04-21

Come share us wth the weridest things u did:D... Empty
PostSubject: Come share us wth the weridest things u did:D...   Come share us wth the weridest things u did:D... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 1:58 am

hiii alll...
long time ididnt post here ...so today iwas talkin wth 3aloosh on msn&iremebered this thing that iused 2 do whn iwas young...so isaid why not sharing it wth u:P ....
so my topic is alittle bit 2 alive this web & 4 fun:P ....Very Happy
so iwanna know whats the weirdest things u used 2 do or u still do...anythng....???
so iwll start wth mine...whn iwas young iused to collect the insects&locust(jarad)me & my cousin...& put them n a a plastic bag&cut it wings...why iused 2 do this realy idont know but sure 4 fun....Razz Razz Very Happy ...
so waitin 2 hear from u the weiredest things u used 2 u:D:P
yalla t.c
Back to top Go down
ms.watever

ms.watever

Female Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Come share us wth the weridest things u did:D...   Come share us wth the weridest things u did:D... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 2:46 am

LOOOOL how weird and Scary is that Razz Poor little JARAD Sad

well .. when i was a lil kid i used to catch bugs too but COOL bugs Razz I used to catch LadyBugs .. u know the red ones dotted with black Very Happy LOOL how stupid am I .. u can see it in my Avater Very Happy
yea yea I confess I Still do that Razz Am Obsessed with them Very Happy MINE ALL MINE Twisted Evil
I even draw a big painting for it on my bedroom wall Very Happy bs ya far7a ma tamet Razz:P i had my share from screaming and cursing from my MAM Very Happy

You can say that Weirdness is Childhood middle name Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
ALi
Admin
ALi

Male Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Come share us wth the weridest things u did:D...   Come share us wth the weridest things u did:D... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 11:37 pm

ya 7aram ma la2et zakrek ella bel 7asharat :S madekom aswad ya ms.cute && ms.watever lol
here is a thing that happened with me lama kan 3omri between 1 year - 18 months
kena 3al nahr (river) in lebanon w kanet el family kelha metjem3a., w ana keno 7atene bel may (water) w 7aten 7awle rocks 3ashan ma ro7 ma3 el river.
el mohem my mom looked at me ma kenet mawjod, she started screaming,. i climbed the rocks w fell in the water w was taken by the river for a distance of 25 metres ta2riban la wesel 3om2 el may kan more than 2 meters...
when ppl gathered to get me out of the river, they got shocked..
They found me swiming like a frog (in other words " diving ") ..
Very Happy
remember my age was between 1 year and a year and half
it was a miracle ya3ne i'm till alive Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come share us wth the weridest things u did:D...   Come share us wth the weridest things u did:D... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come share us wth the weridest things u did:D...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
American University Of London :: General :: General Forums :: General Discussions-
Jump to: