American University Of London
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what z the most funniest or wirde situation have u been n???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ms.cute

ms.cute

Female Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-04-21

what z the most funniest or wirde situation have u been n??? Empty
PostSubject: what z the most funniest or wirde situation have u been n???   what z the most funniest or wirde situation have u been n??? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 2:25 am

hiii alll this topic z to share us with the most funniest or wirdest situation that u have been n ....
so i will start ...
one time me&my family was sitiing n our home watching tv(fe aman el lah) Smile
so we was hearing sounds like some one z trying 2 open the door... but we said how come all of us r @ home & someone tryin 2 open the door & the tv sound z loud sure its maybe from the tv...
then we complet watching the tv.. then our home door opend............... we find a women screming saying theives rheives plz help me thevies someone z stealing my apartmemnt&bla bla bla:D:P .......
&same wth us my mam was scremng saying who r u&blablabla.......
my dad was trying to make both my mam&the lady calmdown but the lady scremded more & more:D Razz (i think she was screming bez she liked my dad) who knows:P u know women thses days:P
then el(7ares) come up & we decover that this lady our new negbour & both of us had the same key for the doors:P ....
then el 7ares check all the apartment n the buildeing & decover that 7 of us has the same key to the doors Smile ...n between we n this time we was living n our apartment sice 4 years ago & we discover it after 4 years:P ............
&we've only 12 apatment n the whole building..Rolling Eyes ...
so i hope u liked the suituation
hope 2 c ur opinon& share us wth the funniest or wiredest situion that u have been n.
Back to top Go down
ms.watever

ms.watever

Female Number of posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: what z the most funniest or wirde situation have u been n???   what z the most funniest or wirde situation have u been n??? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 2:52 am

LOOOOOOL lmoa thats so funny 3anjad Very Happy:D 3anjad el jar abl el dar Razz

well .. mmmmm let me think of something ..
yea yea Very Happy:D

one year .. we were going to lebanon .. n u know that feeling when u cant wait to get dressed n go to the airport Very Happy u r traveling Very Happy
well .. i put my clothes on n " zabtet 7ali " its LEBANON Razz w i cant wait .. am so excited ..
so we went to the airport .. its time to stamp the passports .. am sitting .. when my dad comes with a big smile on his face Very Happy sayin " You ae not going with us .. yous passport needs to be renewed " n he was so happy Very Happy i dont know why Razz
n i was like Shocked wtf Razz what r u sayin .. !!!!?????
he said u need to stay here in q8 just a couple of days n the follow us ..
i couldnt believe .. i mean i felt disappointed Sad went home sad ..

but the 4 days i stayed .. was the best days ever .. talkin on the net till 6 am .. my uncle spoiled me .. everyday we eat from a new resturant Very Happy Luxurious Razz

BUT ..the prob was . that all my good clothes was in lebanon Very Happy wit my cell phone charger Very Happy so imagine the situation Razz no clothes to wear when going to renew the passport Very Happy Razz i got by with colorful clothes Razz

Funny and Weird in the same time Very Happy:D

Last edited by on Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ALi
Admin
ALi

Male Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: Re: what z the most funniest or wirde situation have u been n???   what z the most funniest or wirde situation have u been n??? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 3:09 am

loool where do u live ms.cute? Razz do u still have the keys
Back to top Go down
ms.watever

ms.watever

Female Number of posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: what z the most funniest or wirde situation have u been n???   what z the most funniest or wirde situation have u been n??? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 3:13 am

forgat to say that even when i went there .. i spent my summer in bed Very Happy:D cause i had a strong infection in my leg Very Happy:D what a great summer Very Happy:D:D
Back to top Go down
ms.cute

ms.cute

Female Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: what z the most funniest or wirde situation have u been n???   what z the most funniest or wirde situation have u been n??? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 3:18 am

realy funny ms.watever life z chances& u have 2 benefit from it as much as u can8) ......
ali thx 4 ur replay i still leave n the same home but sure the whole building changes their keys door & now everythng z fine& safe Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what z the most funniest or wirde situation have u been n???   what z the most funniest or wirde situation have u been n??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what z the most funniest or wirde situation have u been n???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
American University Of London :: General :: General Forums :: General Discussions-
Jump to: