American University Of London
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why a Teacher gets mad lol

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ALi
Admin
ALi

Male Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-04-08

Why a Teacher gets mad lol Empty
PostSubject: Why a Teacher gets mad lol   Why a Teacher gets mad lol Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 1:18 am

TEACHER: Why are you late? WEBSTER: Because of the sign. TEACHER: What sign? WEBSTER: The one that says, "School Ahead, Go Slow."

-

TEACHER: Cindy, why are you doing your maths sums on the floor? CINDY: You told me to do it without using tables!

-

TEACHER: John, how do you spell "crocodile"? JOHN: "K-R-O-K-O-D-A-I-L" TEACHER: No, that's wrong JOHN: Maybe it's wrong, but you ask me how I spell it!

-

TEACHER: What is the chemical formula for water? SARAH: "HIJKLMNO"!! TEACHER: What are you talking about? SARAH: Yesterday you said it's H to O!

-

TEACHER: George, go to the map and find North America. GEORGE: Here it is! TEACHER: Correct. Now, class, who discovered America? CLASS: George!

-

TEACHER: Willy, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have ten years ago. WILLY: Me!

-

TEACHER: Tommy, why do you always get so dirty? TOMMY: Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground than you are.

-
-
Very Happy
-
Back to top Go down
ms.cute

ms.cute

Female Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Why a Teacher gets mad lol   Why a Teacher gets mad lol Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 1:43 am

nice joke alii.Razz .......realy funny...&ilike them allll...keep it up man&thx 4 u r hard work....
Back to top Go down
ms.watever

ms.watever

Female Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Why a Teacher gets mad lol   Why a Teacher gets mad lol Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 2:09 am

LOOOOL so freakin funny Razz:P
finally new jokes about teachers Very Happy:D i liked the last one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why a Teacher gets mad lol   Why a Teacher gets mad lol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why a Teacher gets mad lol
Page 1 of 1